At MALTCO LOTTERIES, our core asset is our people. We promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. If you are looking for a great opportunity and career development, MALTCO LOTTERIES is the place for you. You do need to show commitment and the desire to progress.
MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited has a vacancy within the General Administration Department. The selected candidate will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Welcome guests and greet people visiting our offices,
- Handling phone calls,
- Coordinate front-desk activities
- Day-to-day secretarial assistance and support
- A minimum O’ Level of Education or equivalent
- Fluency in both spoken and written Maltese and English
- Competent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Pleasant personality to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under minimal supervision
Although not necessary, previous experience working in a similar position will be considered an asset.
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited offers good career prospects and working conditions to the selected applicant.
Candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV; together with a covering letter and recent photograph by not later than 27th October 2017 to:
The Human Resources Manager
MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited
Hal Mann Buildings 2 nd Floor
St. Michael’s Street
Iklin IKL 1011
YOUR CAREER WITH US
Join our dynamic team and be part of our success. We invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your areas of expertise and professional qualification together with a covering letter and recent photograph.