MALTCO LOTTERIES started operating on the 4th of July 2004 when the government privatised what was then the Department of Public Lotto. MALTCO LOTTERIES expanded its games’ portfolio from the original Super 5 and Lotto to presently include: Scratchers, U*BET Sports, U*BET Horse Racing, Quick Keno, Bingo 75, Fast Bingo, Quaterno+ and Ambo on Super 5.
Expanding beyond the original Public Lotto outlets inherited from the government, MALTCO LOTTERIES’s retail network is still growing. The company has become the biggest retail network in Malta and Gozo offering services and customer care from its authorised agents.
Holding 73% of the Company’s shares the main stakeholder is INTRALOT S.A., a leading supplier of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content, sports-betting management, and interactive gaming services to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide. The other 27% of the company shares are owned by high profile Maltese entrepreneurs.
– MALTCO LOTTERIES inaugurated with 3 games – Super 5,Lotto,and Scratchers
– Launch of U*BET SPORTS BETTING
– MALTCO LOTTERIES – 1st Anniversary
– Launch of Quick Keno
– MALTCO LOTTERIES becomes a member of the European Lotteries and the World Lotteries Association
– Launch of U*BET ATG Horse Racing
– Launch of Bingo ’75
– Launch of Quaterno
– Launch of U*BET GBI Horse Racing
– Second License 10-year Agreement awarded to MALTCO LOTTERIES
– Launch of Quaterno+
– Launch of Grand Lottery
– Launch of Fast Bingo
– MALTCO LOTTERIES Certified in Responsible Gaming by World Lottery Association
– MALTCO LOTTERIES Certified in Responsible Gaming by the European Lotteries
– Launch of U*BET LIVE Betting
– Launch of Ambo On Super 5
– Launch of U*BET Fixed Odds Racing
– Launch of SUPERSTAR
– Launch of Grand Lottery Christmas Edition
INTRALOT, a public-listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 54 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With an international workforce of 5,100 employees, INTRALOT acquires its competitive advantage through its broad portfolio of products and services, its thorough knowledge of Lottery, Betting, Racing and Video Lottery operations, and its leading-edge technology.
The company is the first international vendor in the gaming sector that has been certified in accordance with the World Lottery Association (WLA) Security Control Standard in 2012.